Fiji Yoga Retreat- Family Friendly
Jan 4-11 2020
Yoga that harmonises family life and gives everyone a real holiday.
This relaxed tropical retreat at Daku Resort in Savusavu is a special opportunity to bring along kids to a safe, open-hearted week of yoga, beaches and snorkelling, and genuine experiences with local people and their cultural way of life. It’s a wonderful way for mums and dads to embrace yoga within a family holiday, and reconnect with family, nature and a gentler pace of life. There are special (separate) classes for the children, and they can come along on all the excursions. At the same time, the kids never overwhelm the yoga so if you are not bringing children, don’t worry – the focus of each class is still on the adults.
This year, Amelia Disspain, co-director of Balanced Practice yoga teacher trainings and retreats is joining me.
Throughout the week of life-enhancing, uplifting yoga classes, we will be working with you on a daily basis to explore your capabilities and develop confidence and understanding of your body. We modify the practices for people with injuries, and they will develop a take-home program for you, that you can do on your own (recording it for you, so you won’t forget it the minute you leave the yoga shala).
Our host, Paradise Retreats are offering mums and dads the chance to bring their kids aged 11 and under for free – including special kids’ yoga classes! Limit of two kids per adult. Accommodation is in ocean view bures which sleep 2 adults and a child, or one adult and two children.
- If you’re on your own with one or two children, we’ll charge you the single rate and put both kids in with you, and they will have all meals and excursions at no extra charge.
- If there are two adults both doing the course, you’ll be charged the twin share price each, and then there’s room for one child in a bed and one in a cot
- Or if each adult takes a single room, we’ll put you in a double bure with adjoining bedrooms and you can spread the kids out between you however you choose
- If that still doesn’t fit your family, let us know and we’ll do our best to work out a generous solution for you!
Make a booking:
(02) 8094 1613 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates: January 4 – 11, 2020
Title: Balanced Practice Fiji Yoga Retreat
Style: Balanced Practice Yoga- Therapeutic, Hatha,Vinyasa
Programme: Twice daily practices of 1 ½ hours; no practice on Thursday afternoon as we will be sharing song and dance at a local hill village.
Suitability: All levels.
Excursions and extras: Beach picnic, hiking behind Daku resort, trip to waterfall, tapa making demo.
Food: Mixed menu
Itinerary: Arrive Savusavu Saturday Jan 4. Retreat program begins Sunday Jan 5 ends Friday evening Jan 10. Depart Savusavu Jan 11.